Silver Run Reserve
Live Well. Run Free.
McKee Properties is proud to be the exclusive agent of this community. Sprawling across nearly 300 acres of natural beauty and adjoining the Nantahala National Forest lies Silver Run Reserve. Located within the prestigious Southern corridor only five minutes from Cashiers, Silver Run Reserve is a private, low-density, wonderful amenities mountain community.
Offering room to roam within an unmatched setting, Silver Run Reserve includes 120+ acres of valley meadow reserved and enhanced as shared community space as well as a variety of activity-focused and natural amenities. A full-time Community Experience Coordinator makes luxury mountain living effortless. Welcome home.
Living at Silver Run Reserve
Silver Run Reserve features five, distinct residential offerings:
- Farm Estates – Mini-farm estates with maximum privacy and beautiful mountain and meadow views; 8-12 acres.
- Mountain Estates – Large, private estate lots with exceptional panoramic mountainviews; 8-12 acres.
- Ridge Top Estates – Stunning, elevated views, close to amenities with gentle topography; 2-3 acres.
- Meadow Estates – Adjoining the meadow park with beautiful views, close proximity to the amenities and gentle topography; 2-3 acres.
- Mountain Cottages – Beautiful mountain and wooded views, close to the center of the community; 1/3-1/2 acre.
Silver Run Reserve features curated and natural amenities for indoor and outdoor fun and wellness:
- The Water Plant – The community’s activity and fitness center.
- The Chimney Garden – An outdoor gathering space built around the fireplace and chimney of the original farmhouses.
- The Meadow House – An open-air dining and entertainment space with a bar, clubhouse, and pool. (Estimated to be completed in 2024)
Outdoor & Natural Amenities
- Adventure & Hiking Trails – Connected to the surrounding National Forest and Nature Conservancy, the trails lead through endless natural wonders.
- Silver Run Lakes – Three spring-fed lakes — Gig’s, Bobbin and Loblolly — offer a variety of recreational activities.
- Silver Run Meadow – A 125± acre open space run free for outdoor play.
- Silver Run Creek – The headwaters for Silver Run Falls, this creek sparkles as it winds through the meadow.
- Three Arrows Campsite – Features a handsome safari tent set upon a platform with a firepit, terrace and water facilities.
- Moody Farm Garden / Valley Garden – Named after the family who farmed this land years ago, this garden is nestled in the meadow near The Water Plant.